If you are travelling abroad it is sensible to make provision well in advance of your expected date of travel, if possible a minimum of four weeks. The Surgery has a comprehensive stock of all vaccines and can give full guidance on health matters relating to travel abroad and long haul flights. Our practice nurses have up-to-date information and would be delighted to discuss your individual requirements.
You can save time by downloading and completing the holiday vaccination questionnaire:
- Click here to download the questionnaire
- Print off the page
- Complete and return to the Surgery
The practice nurse will review your request and recommend appropriate vaccinations. The practice nurse will advise you of any charges that may apply for the vaccines and length of appointment required. The practice nurse will enter into your medical records details of required vaccinations.
- Any charges are to be paid at the time of the first appointment.
- If you have a temperature or are taking antibiotics on the day of your appointment please telephone 01782 750274 and re-arrange the appointment.
- Any follow up appointments for 2nd or 3rd doses can be made via reception.
www.masta.org is a private organisation offering advice and private appointments.