Update My Personal Details

It is important that you let the Practice know if there are any changes to your personal details (name, address, telephone number etc.)

Change of Name

If you need to change the name currently registered with the practice, please come into reception with your change of name document (e.g. marriage certificate or deed poll document). We will then be able to update your records with your new name.

Change of Address

If your new address is still within our practice area, please come into reception and complete a change of address form.

Please ensure to let us know if you would like to change your nominated prescription destination.

If you have moved outside of our practice area you will need to register with a new GP practice.

Other Changes

For any other changes such as change of telephone number, please contact reception who will be able to update this for you.

Alternatively, you can update your email address and phone number using the NHS app.